Stories: Joanne's Journal DigestIn This Section
- Joanne's Journal Digest: D-HH is Open and SafeBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 30
We want you to know that our hospitals and clinics are very safe. Our commitment to health and safety is the reason behind the steps we've taken in response to COVID-19.
- A Time Unlike Any OtherBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 2
Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, shares a message to staff and the public on the social unrest across the nation.
- Joanne's Journal Digest: Food Deserts. Food Insecurity.By Dr. Joanne Conroy | January 25
I became especially interested in food deserts when I learned more about them in our state. New Hampshire is a state that struggles with both urban and rural food deserts.
- Joanne's Journal Digest July 2019 - Health LiteracyBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 30
Health insurance terms can be challenging to understand, so I hope this might be helpful.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - June 2019By Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 2
This is the season for graduations! Amid the associated mayhem, it is very exciting to see graduates beginning the next phase in their careers and lives
- Joanne's Journal Digest May 2019 - Maynard HouseBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | May 6
This modest house in Hanover demonstrates the true greatness of the American heart-the impulse to welcome and shelter strangers in need.