Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Colby-Sawyer College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Announce Enhanced Partnerships in Nursing and Health SciencesApril 18
Colby-Sawyer College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) announced an expansion of their existing partnership, which trains registered nurses, by now exploring additional areas of health sciences education and training.
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art ProjectMarch 27
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth Summit Tackles Critical Issues in Collaboration with NH TeensBy Rick Adams | March 14
Approximately 350 students from around the state are expected to participate in Day One of the summit, which will focus on the challenges teenagers face, celebrate their successes, and develop solutions to those challenges.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy