Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Steven Chapman, MD - Wednesday July 15By Newsroom | July 13
They will answer questions about how to prepare for the upcoming school year.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares COVID-19 Recovery Efforts Through Virtual Community Webinar SeriesBy Audra Burns | July 2
To help address community concerns about COVID-19, D-HH is launching a four-part webinar series on Wednesday, July 8, at noon EST
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of Medicine Elevate Dermatology and Emergency Medicine to Full Academic DepartmentsJuly 2
Having demonstrated capacity to scale and deliver excellent academic experiences, the new departments are set to gain advantages in teaching, research, professional recruitments and patient care.
- Summer Water Safety Tips from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-HitchcockJune 29
While most parents know that it's important to put sunscreen on their child, how many know what to do if their child's heart has stopped from being submerged under water?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Now Offers In-house COVID-19 Antibody TestJune 25
Dartmouth-Hitchcock completes independent in-house review and validation of a COVID-19 antibody test, now available to the public.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health featured in The New Yorker MagazineJune 24
"The Promise and the Peril of Virtual Health Care"