Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD Named to American Hospital Association Board of TrusteesBy Rick Adams | August 7
Conroy is one of seven named to three-year terms on the AHA board.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Again Ranked #1 Hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World ReportBy Rick Adams | July 30
DHMC cited for excellence in 13 clinical programs.
- Joanne Conroy, MD Named One of 50 "Most Influential Clinical Executives"By Audra Burns | June 20
Modern Healthcare Magazine recognizes Dr. Joanne Conroy on top 50 "Most Influential" list.
- Law Enforcement and Judicial Leaders Discuss Mental Health at D-H Panel EventBy Mike Barwell | June 13
Event brought together top law enforcement and judicial leaders from NH and VT to talk about how they can help change the conversation when mental health issues result in criminal behavior.
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Awarded to Department of NeurologyBy Audra Burns | June 4
A National Endowment for the Arts grant, matched by the D-H Department of Neurology will explore if creative arts interventions help epilepsy patients to reduce distress and improve their quality of life.