Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Announce Intention to Combine SystemsBy Rick Adams | January 24
Combined system would provide New Hampshire residents with greater access to all levels of medical care closer to home.
- Audra Burns Joins Dartmouth-Hitchcock Media Relations TeamBy Rick Adams | January 2
Veteran communicator Audra Burns has joined the Dartmouth-Hitchcock staff as Media Relations Manager.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Northeast Delta Dental Collaborate on "REACT" Cards for NH Law EnforcementBy Rick Adams | December 21
REACT resource cards will be available at all police stations and barracks across New Hampshire.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees Names Two New MembersBy Rick Adams | December 21
Dr. Jocelyn Chertoff and Dr. Kurt K. Rhynhart will serve a three-year term beginning on Jan. 1, 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study to Examine Why Small Hospital Maternity Units Are ClosingBy Mike Barwell | December 18
The study is teaching health systems how to work in their rural communities, find and interpret relevant data, and point toward practical, affordable solutions.
- D-H's Moms in Recovery Program Benefits from Harley Owners Holiday CheerBy Rick Adams | December 18
More than 80 children of women in the program receive gifts from local chapter.