Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study of Ski Helmet Use Underscores Importance of Responsible SkiingBy Rick Adams | November 25
Skiing responsibly and within one's abilities is critical to preventing major head trauma.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, West Health Partner to Create Nation's First Rural Geriatric Emergency DepartmentBy Rick Adams | October 23
$4.5 million research collaboration will combine geriatrics, emergency medicine, telehealth to benefit Northern New England seniors
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD Named to American Hospital Association Board of TrusteesBy Rick Adams | August 7
Conroy is one of seven named to three-year terms on the AHA board.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Again Ranked #1 Hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World ReportBy Rick Adams | July 30
DHMC cited for excellence in 13 clinical programs.