Stories: NewsIn This Section
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Awarded to Department of NeurologyBy Audra Burns | June 4
Federal Arts Matching Grant Awarded to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Neurology.
- Chief Justices, Attorneys General Consider How to Change the Conversation on Crime and Mental Illness - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Panel June 11By Audra Burns | May 30
"Turning Lives Around: How Law Enforcement and the Courts Can Change the Conversation about Crime and Mental Illness," is a presentation aimed, in part, at educating first responders about mental health in the broader community.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Breaks Ground on Manchester ExpansionBy Rick Adams | May 14
The new 90,000 square-foot Ambulatory Surgery Center will include state-of-the art operating rooms, including ones dedicated for pediatric patients.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock and VA's Manchester and White River Junction Host an Evening For Veterans May 13By Audra Burns | May 2
Brigadier General's lived experience to spark conversation when paired with national exhibit 99 Faces Project: Portraits Without Labels.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Maine Medical Center Awarded Major National Institutes of Health Grant for Cardiac Surgery ResearchBy Audra Burns | April 30
A $3.9 million award will allow New Hampshire and Maine patients' greater access to clinical trials.
- John Broderick: From Chief Justice to Mental Health CrusaderBy Rick Adams | April 30
A new documentary tells the story of Broderick's family's struggles with mental health issues, struggles that led to an assault by his eldest son, Christian, in 2002 that nearly cost Broderick his life.