Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health COVID-19 Video Update, April 6April 6
Today, D-HH announced that all employees, patients, and permitted visitors are now required to wear a mask
- Living and Learning Under One Roof: Survival Tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock HealthApril 2
Are you having trouble adjusting to your new responsibilities as a work at home professional and remote learning teacher? Don't worry, you are not alone.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Launches Clinical Trials for Potential COVID-19 Virus TreatmentMarch 31
As emergency departments across the country begin surging with COVID-19 patients, a behind-the-scenes group at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) is surging for science.
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in the Face of COVID-19: Anxiety and Mental Health Tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock HealthMarch 27
During these uncertain times, anxiety and depression can be heightened, so it's important to take care of your mental health.
- D-H COVID-19 UpdatesMarch 26
As this local and national situation continues to rapidly evolve, we remain committed to providing the latest information to our patients, employees and the public.
- Pregnancy During a Pandemic: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares Information for Expectant MothersMarch 26
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in a woman's life, but carrying a child during the COVID-19 pandemic can make for an unsettling experience.