Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Taking Charge of Your Heart Health: Virtual Event Wednesday, September 16By Newsroom | September 10
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Receives Nation's First Designation as a Center of Excellence for GreenLight(tm) Laser TherapyBy Newsroom | September 3
Center of Excellence Recognizes High Degree of Experience with New Technology for the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), or Enlarged Prostate
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Expands Sports Cardiology ClinicBy Newsroom | August 20
New Program Offers Screening and Treatment for Athletes of All Ages, Types and Competitive Levels
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Research into Presence of COVID-19 in Wastewater Could Offer Clues about Virus ClustersBy Newsroom | August 19
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has begun research to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in municipal wastewater.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Performs Milestone 1,000th Transplant SurgeryBy Newsroom | August 18
Launched in 1992, DHMC is home to the only organ transplant center in the state of New Hampshire and offers transplant services for children and adults.
- Sherlock Biosciences Announces Research Collaboration with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Launch Study of CRISPR-based Test for SARS-CoV-2By Newsroom | August 17
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Researchers Evaluating Sherlock(tm) CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 Kit to Test Real-world Samples from Member Hospitals; Results Expected in Coming Weeks