Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Keeping our Seniors Safe throughout the PandemicBy Newsroom | August 6
While we don't fully understand the long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we do know that there is an increased risk to older adults who contract the virus.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Present Virtual Forum on Stress and Anxiety in Young People Thursday, August 6, at 7 pmBy Newsroom | July 31
"Community Conversation: Stress, Anxiety and Mental Health in Young People Amid COVID-19" presented in partnership with Bishop Guertin High School and The Reconnection Project will feature experts discussing mental health concerns due to the pandemic.
- New Hampshire Anesthesiologists Lead Tele-Intensive Care Unit Innovation for COVID-19 Patients in Rural Areas during Public Health CrisisBy Newsroom | July 27
Physician anesthesiologists have been on the frontlines caring for COVID-19 patients throughout the country, but in New Hampshire physicians have innovated with a Tele-Intensive Care Unit hub to collaborate with physicians in rural hospitals.
- Susan A. Reeves, EdD, RN, Named Executive Vice President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterBy Newsroom | July 17
Susan A. Reeves, EdD, RN, currently serving as Chief Nursing Executive and Executive Vice President for Research and Education at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares COVID-19 Recovery Efforts Through Virtual Community Webinar SeriesBy Audra Burns | July 2
To help address community concerns about COVID-19, D-HH is launching a four-part webinar series on Wednesday, July 8, at noon EST
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of Medicine Elevate Dermatology and Emergency Medicine to Full Academic DepartmentsJuly 2
Having demonstrated capacity to scale and deliver excellent academic experiences, the new departments are set to gain advantages in teaching, research, professional recruitments and patient care.