Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Joanne Conroy, MD Named One of 50 "Most Influential Clinical Executives"By Audra Burns | June 20
Modern Healthcare Magazine recognizes Dr. Joanne Conroy on top 50 "Most Influential" list.
- Law Enforcement and Judicial Leaders Discuss Mental Health at D-H Panel EventBy Mike Barwell | June 13
Event brought together top law enforcement and judicial leaders from NH and VT to talk about how they can help change the conversation when mental health issues result in criminal behavior.
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Awarded to Department of NeurologyBy Audra Burns | June 4
A National Endowment for the Arts grant, matched by the D-H Department of Neurology will explore if creative arts interventions help epilepsy patients to reduce distress and improve their quality of life.
- Chief Justices, Attorneys General Consider How to Change the Conversation on Crime and Mental Illness - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Panel June 11By Audra Burns | May 30
"Turning Lives Around: How Law Enforcement and the Courts Can Change the Conversation about Crime and Mental Illness," is a presentation aimed, in part, at educating first responders about mental health in the broader community.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Breaks Ground on Manchester ExpansionBy Rick Adams | May 14
The new 90,000 square-foot Ambulatory Surgery Center will include state-of-the art operating rooms, including ones dedicated for pediatric patients.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock and VA's Manchester and White River Junction Host an Evening For Veterans May 13By Audra Burns | May 2
Brigadier General's lived experience to spark conversation when paired with national exhibit 99 Faces Project: Portraits Without Labels.