Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Summer Water Safety Tips from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-HitchcockJune 29
While most parents know that it's important to put sunscreen on their child, how many know what to do if their child's heart has stopped from being submerged under water?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Now Offers In-house COVID-19 Antibody TestJune 25
Dartmouth-Hitchcock completes independent in-house review and validation of a COVID-19 antibody test, now available to the public.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health featured in The New Yorker MagazineJune 24
"The Promise and the Peril of Virtual Health Care"
- Leading Through COVID-19, Video Update, June 17thBy Audra Burns | June 18
Video Update, June 17th
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Collaborates to Launch "Neighborhood Provisions" Food Access InitiativeBy Audra Burns | June 16
Helping Individuals. Strengthening Communities.
- Online Sustainability Conference to Feature Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Vice President of Population HealthBy Audra Burns | May 28
The New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) Spring Conference, presented by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, is going digital for the 19th Annual event