Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Maine Medical Center Awarded Major National Institutes of Health Grant for Cardiac Surgery ResearchBy Audra Burns | April 30
A $3.9 million award will allow New Hampshire and Maine patients' greater access to clinical trials.
- John Broderick: From Chief Justice to Mental Health CrusaderBy Rick Adams | April 30
A new documentary tells the story of Broderick's family's struggles with mental health issues, struggles that led to an assault by his eldest son, Christian, in 2002 that nearly cost Broderick his life.
- Colby-Sawyer College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Announce Enhanced Partnerships in Nursing and Health SciencesApril 18
Colby-Sawyer College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) announced an expansion of their existing partnership, which trains registered nurses, by now exploring additional areas of health sciences education and training.
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art ProjectMarch 27
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.