Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Teams with Philips on TeleICU ProgramBy Rick Adams | November 13
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Connected Care telehealth leverages eICU as a service model to help deliver high-quality access to advanced patient care in rural areas.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Shares $9 Million NIH Cancer Research GrantBy Rick Adams | November 8
Project will work to incorporate patient-reported outcomes into cancer care.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Honored by New Hampshire Hospital AssociationBy Rick Adams | October 26
Leaders and providers were honored for outstanding service in health care at the 2018 New Hampshire Hospital Association and Foundation for Healthy Communities annual meeting.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Participates in National Drug Take Back Day Oct. 27October 24
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center will join thousands of sites around the nation taking part in National Drug Take Back Day Saturday, October 27.
- U.S. Surgeon General Tells Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Stigma and Ignorance Are Biggest Killers in Opioid CrisisOctober 5
U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral Jerome M. Adams, MD, MPH, told participants in the forum, Our Families, Our Children, Our Future, that drug addiction is a chronic disease and not a moral failing.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Named "Frontline Healthcare Worker Champion"September 12
CareerSTAT recognizes Dartmouth-Hitchcock for making critical investments in their frontline workers to improve quality of care and provide good jobs.