Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Media Update, May 26By Audra Burns | May 26
Video briefing with Shane Chapman, MD
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Chief Human Resources Officer Joins Virtual Event Panel of Women LeadersBy Audra Burns | May 22
NextGen New Hampshire, presented by NH Business Review and sponsored by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH), is a virtual event showcasing the next generation of women leaders in the Granite State.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Joins Clinical Trial for New COVID-19 DrugMay 20
In a remarkable eight-day site preparation, Dartmouth-Hitchcock has set up as a top treatment center in a Phase 3 study of lenzilumab in patients in the hospital with COVID-19 pneumonia.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Funds Dartmouth-Hitchcock to Expand Telehealth across Northern New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 19
Access to holistic, specialty care for Crohn's disease to increase
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Project ECHO Delivers COVID-19 Information across New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 13
When COVID-19 forced educators around the world to embrace new technology and course delivery methods, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Project ECHO team was ready to go.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Video Update, May 7By Audra Burns | May 7
Richard Rothstein, MD, Chair of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health