Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Ranked #1 Hospital in New HampshireSeptember 11
DHMC nationally ranked in Gynecology; cited for excellence in 14 clinical programs.
- October 5 Forum to Examine the Impact of the Opioid Crisis on Families & ChildrenSeptember 7
The major issues facing families and children impacted by the nation's opioid crisis - and solutions to those issues - will be the topic of an all-day forum presented by D-H on Fri., Oct. 5.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of "100 Most Influential People in HealthCare"August 21
Modern Healthcare, a leading industry publication, named CEO and President Joanne M.Conroy, MD, has been named one of the "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare for 2018."
- Matthew P. Haag Named VP of Development and Alumni Relations for Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineMay 30
Matthew P. Haag has been named the VP of Development and Alumni Relations for D-H and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- D-H System Members Sign Employer Statement of Support for Guard, ReserveMay 1
D-H and our members have committed to increasing diversity among our workforce by signing statements of support, the cornerstone for the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Addresses "The Real Cost for Business" of the Mental Health and Addiction Crisis, March 28 at SNHUMarch 22
"The Real Cost for Business: The Mental Health and Addiction Crisis" to be held Wednesday, March 28 from 8 am to 12:30 pm at the Mara Auditorium at Southern New Hampshire University in Hooksett, NH.