Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Addresses "The Real Cost for Business" of the Mental Health and Addiction Crisis, March 28 at SNHUMarch 22
"The Real Cost for Business: The Mental Health and Addiction Crisis" to be held Wednesday, March 28 from 8 am to 12:30 pm at the Mara Auditorium at Southern New Hampshire University in Hooksett, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, March of Dimes Produce New Toolkit to Help Moms and Babies with Substance Use DisordersMarch 20
Eight community health practices and regional hospitals in northern New England have teamed up to produce an online toolkit to help maternal child health providers keep women with histories of substance use and their babies healthy.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital Integrate Obstetrical ServicesFebruary 12
The Board of Trustees of Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD) has approved the integration of its Obstetrical Service with the Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery Service at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Major Credit Rating Agencies Affirm "A" RatingJanuary 30
Credit rating agencies, FitchRatings and Standard & Poor's, have affirmed their "A" rating for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH), with an upgrade of the credit outlook from both services.