Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Participates in COVID-19 Treatment ResearchBy Audra Burns | May 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is evaluating the use of plasma rich in antibodies as a COVID-19 treatment.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Resumes Time-Sensitive, Urgent Procedures and AppointmentsBy Audra Burns | May 4
Health system laying important groundwork to begin process of recovery for benefit of patients
- Base Camp COVID: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Tours COVID-19 UnitBy Audra Burns | May 1
Joanne Conroy, MD, Visits the Medical Intensive Care Unit at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Care During COVID-19By Audra Burns | April 30
Video Update, April 30. David Jevsevar, MD, MBA, Regional Vice President of Orthopaedics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heart & Vascular Center COVID-19 Video Update, April 28By Audra Burns | April 28
Mark A. Creager, MD, Director of the Heart & Vascular Center, shares an update on how his team has adapted during this challenging time and offers advice to be heart smart.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Establishes Reprocessing Procedures to Maximize Stock of Personal Protective EquipmentBy Audra Burns | April 23
With continued challenges sourcing personal protective equipment (PPE), there has been work globally to identify ways to reuse N95 masks, a crucial PPE item in the protection against COVID-19 exposure to health care workers.