Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees Names Two New MembersBy Rick Adams | December 21
Dr. Jocelyn Chertoff and Dr. Kurt K. Rhynhart will serve a three-year term beginning on Jan. 1, 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Study to Examine Why Small Hospital Maternity Units Are ClosingBy Mike Barwell | December 18
The study is teaching health systems how to work in their rural communities, find and interpret relevant data, and point toward practical, affordable solutions.
- D-H's Moms in Recovery Program Benefits from Harley Owners Holiday CheerBy Rick Adams | December 18
More than 80 children of women in the program receive gifts from local chapter.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leaders Chosen for Prestigious Carol Emmott FellowshipBy Rick Adams | December 18
The Fellowship expands the connections and experiences that top leadership candidates require to have the most influence in improving health for all.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Board Endorses Plan for Expansion of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterBy Rick Adams | December 7
Project would build 60-bed inpatient tower, renovate Emergency Department and add a parking garage
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Teams with Philips on TeleICU ProgramBy Rick Adams | November 13
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Connected Care telehealth leverages eICU as a service model to help deliver high-quality access to advanced patient care in rural areas.