Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth Summit Tackles Critical Issues in Collaboration with NH TeensBy Rick Adams | March 14
Approximately 350 students from around the state are expected to participate in Day One of the summit, which will focus on the challenges teenagers face, celebrate their successes, and develop solutions to those challenges.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Conroy Named to Modern Healthcare's Inaugural Women Leaders "Luminaries" ListBy Rick Adams | February 28
Conroy Named to Modern Healthcare's Inaugural Women Leaders "Luminaries" List
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Announce Intention to Combine SystemsBy Rick Adams | January 24
Combined system would provide New Hampshire residents with greater access to all levels of medical care closer to home.
- Audra Burns Joins Dartmouth-Hitchcock Media Relations TeamBy Rick Adams | January 2
Veteran communicator Audra Burns has joined the Dartmouth-Hitchcock staff as Media Relations Manager.