Stories: NewsIn This Section
- NH Education Commissioner Edelblut, VT Secretary of Education Holcombe Join D-H's Broderick to Discuss Mental Health with Rivendell High School StudentsJanuary 22
The leaders of primary and secondary education in New Hampshire and Vermont will join Dartmouth-Hitchcock Senior Director of Public Affairs John Broderick to talk about mental health awareness at Rivendell High School.
- Investigators Announced for New Vascular Disease Research NetworkJanuary 18
Teams from Brigham and Women's Hospital/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Northwestern, University of Kentucky/Baylor College of Medicine and Vanderbilt awarded $3.7 million each
- January 18 Symposium to Explore the Reaches of Opioid Harm ReductionJanuary 10
Despite intensive work by legions of committed groups and individuals, opioid addiction and overdose deaths continue to devastate many New Hampshire families and communities.
- Patients Who Use Opioids May Be More Satisfied But Not HealthierJanuary 8
Patients with common musculoskeletal conditions who use opioids may be more satisfied but have poorer health when compared to patients who do not use opioids.
- Patrick F. Jordan III, MBA, Named Chief Operating Officer at Dartmouth-HitchcockNovember 16
Patrick F. Jordan III, MBA, has been named Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) health system.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Celebrates Dedication of the Jack Byrne Center with Public Events Nov. 3-5October 26
Dartmouth-Hitchcock will celebrate the completion and dedication of its new Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care with public events Friday, Nov. 3 and Sunday, Nov. 5.