Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kelly Laperle, RNMay 9
Kelly Laperle, RN, a nurse in the Hematology-Oncology Suite, shares her story of the care she received as a patient at DHMC.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Samantha HouleBy Bonnie Barber | May 6
Samantha Houle was your typical college sophomore when she had her first stroke in the spring of 2014.
- Roberta Hines, MD, Named to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of TrusteesBy Rick Adams | May 1
Dr. Hines is the Nicholas M. Greene Professor of Anesthesiology at the Yale Medical School and Chief of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Krista DuvalMarch 5
The day after a snowshoe race, Krista Duval experienced an uncommon condition called spontaneous coronary arterial dissection. Thanks to the care she received at D-H, she is back exercising.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- A Heartfelt GiftDecember 10
When Harvey Watson's doctors in Florida declined to treat his heart condition, James DeVries, MD, welcomed him to D-H-and saved his life. Now Harvey and his wife, Lois, have given back in gratitude.