Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Adam DumontOctober 20
Adam Dumont tells his story of a devastating motorcycle accident and the care he received at Dartmouth-Hitchcock to help him recover.
- Life in Cancer Survivorship: Dia DraperJuly 8
Four years after completing treatment for colon cancer, Dia Draper reflects on life in survivorship and the complex emotions and changes in life perspective that come along with surviving a serious illness.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Seth CorbeilMay 18
After a serious fall off his bike, 12-year-old Seth Corbeil spent a few weeks in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at CHaD, right in the midst of COVID-19.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Pamela DriscollFebruary 13
After experiencing months of fatigue, shortness of breath and increasing heart palpitations, especially when she ran, Pamela Driscoll was pretty sure something was seriously wrong.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Prateek MohantyDecember 20
A family vacation to New England, turned into two-month stay at DHMC for Prateek Mohanty after being diagnosed with meningitis and ventriculitis.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jonathan Glass, MDNovember 7
D-H Dermatologist Jonathan Glass, turns to a colleague to treat his skin cancer using Mohs surgery.