Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Pamela DriscollFebruary 13
After experiencing months of fatigue, shortness of breath and increasing heart palpitations, especially when she ran, Pamela Driscoll was pretty sure something was seriously wrong.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Prateek MohantyDecember 20
A family vacation to New England, turned into two-month stay at DHMC for Prateek Mohanty after being diagnosed with meningitis and ventriculitis.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jonathan Glass, MDNovember 7
D-H Dermatologist Jonathan Glass, turns to a colleague to treat his skin cancer using Mohs surgery.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alliyah St. JulusOctober 2
Twelve-year-old Alliyah St. Julus, of Manchester, NH, waited most of her sixth-grade year for the chance to try out for the track team-despite living with sickle cell anemia.
- Our Patients. Their Stories: Dale Wade-WarrenSeptember 12
Dale Wade-Warren nearly died due to acute pancreatitis, respiratory failure and other complications that kept her in Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) for a year-and-a-half, off and on.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kelly Laperle, RNMay 9
Kelly Laperle, RN, a nurse in the Hematology-Oncology Suite, shares her story of the care she received as a patient at DHMC.