Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Aimee GiglioMay 30
When Aimee Giglio, chief Human Resources officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, became hospitalized for a high-risk pregnancy, she learned what it is like to go from employee to patient.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Steven TassinariMarch 21
As a result of a brain injury, Steven Tassinari of Nashua, NH, has struggled with seizures for years, and at DHMC has found the care he always hoped for.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Penelope BennettFebruary 20
Artist Penelope Bennett underwent surgery to repair an ascending aortic aneurysm, and today continues to create work because Dartmouth-Hitchcock saved her life.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Cassidy HankinsFebruary 1
Cassidy Hankins struggled with addiction for years. On the cusp of motherhood, she found a path to a better life through Dartmouth-Hitchcocks Moms in Recovery Program.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kenneth ShewmakerBy Bonnie Barber | January 19
Kenneth Shewmaker credits his D-H clinicians and care team with enabling him to lead a long and active life living with Type 1 diabetes.