Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Strength through Brain Cancer: Stig HansenBy Lara Stahler | October 17
Almost four years after a brain cancer diagnosis, Stig Hansen is back doing what he loves most.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Barry RhodesAugust 30
Barry Rhodes of Jaffrey, NH, lived with the torment of migraines for years until he came to the Headache Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and found a treatment that works.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Aimee GiglioMay 30
When Aimee Giglio, chief Human Resources officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, became hospitalized for a high-risk pregnancy, she learned what it is like to go from employee to patient.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Steven TassinariMarch 21
As a result of a brain injury, Steven Tassinari of Nashua, NH, has struggled with seizures for years, and at DHMC has found the care he always hoped for.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.