Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- A Heartfelt GiftDecember 10
When Harvey Watson's doctors in Florida declined to treat his heart condition, James DeVries, MD, welcomed him to D-H-and saved his life. Now Harvey and his wife, Lois, have given back in gratitude.
- I Have Epilepsy, But Epilepsy Does Not Have Me: Kim LordBy Bonnie Barber | November 12
Kim Lord has suffered from seizures for 50 years. Thanks to his care at the D-H Epilepsy Center and the NeuroPace RNS brain-stimulating device, Lord's seizures have been reduced by 77 percent.
- Strength through Brain Cancer: Stig HansenBy Lara Stahler | October 17
Almost four years after a brain cancer diagnosis, Stig Hansen is back doing what he loves most.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Barry RhodesAugust 30
Barry Rhodes of Jaffrey, NH, lived with the torment of migraines for years until he came to the Headache Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and found a treatment that works.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Aimee GiglioMay 30
When Aimee Giglio, chief Human Resources officer at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, became hospitalized for a high-risk pregnancy, she learned what it is like to go from employee to patient.