Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Steven TassinariMarch 21
As a result of a brain injury, Steven Tassinari of Nashua, NH, has struggled with seizures for years, and at DHMC has found the care he always hoped for.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Penelope BennettFebruary 20
Artist Penelope Bennett underwent surgery to repair an ascending aortic aneurysm, and today continues to create work because Dartmouth-Hitchcock saved her life.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Stephen JohnsonFebruary 15
When he had a heart attack, Stephen Johnson, a volunteer firefighter from Barnard, VT, found out how it feels to be on the receiving end of quick, responsive care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Harry SwettFebruary 6
Harry Swett learned that everything can change in a heartbeat when he collapsed from a heart attack and underwent a procedure to save his life at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Cassidy HankinsFebruary 1
Cassidy Hankins struggled with addiction for years. On the cusp of motherhood, she found a path to a better life through Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery Program.