Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Stephen JohnsonFebruary 15
When he had a heart attack, Stephen Johnson, a volunteer firefighter from Barnard, VT, found out how it feels to be on the receiving end of quick, responsive care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Harry SwettFebruary 6
Harry Swett learned that everything can change in a heartbeat when he collapsed from a heart attack and underwent a procedure to save his life at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Cassidy HankinsFebruary 1
Cassidy Hankins struggled with addiction for years. On the cusp of motherhood, she found a path to a better life through Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery Program.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kenneth ShewmakerBy Bonnie Barber | January 19
Kenneth Shewmaker credits his D-H clinicians and care team with enabling him to lead a long and active life living with Type 1 diabetes.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. James MooreJanuary 10
Following a stroke, James Moore of Canaan, NH, learned to redefine himself and to love the discipline of rehabilitation therapy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.