Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- For Better and For Worse. Michael & Gloria LopezBy Lara Stahler | December 18
Husband and wife, Michael and Gloria Lopez, share their story of nearly identical lung cancer diagnoses two years apart, and their love for the doctor who was there for them every step of the way.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Shruthi SriramBy Bonnie Barber | December 18
After Shruthi Sriram was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, her family relocated to the US from their native India. For the past six years, she has gotten the expert care she needs at CHaD Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. John RichardsDecember 14
John Richards shares thoughts about his care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in a letter to leadership.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Rick LounsburyBy Tom Haushalter | December 12
Lebanon firefighter Rick Lounsbury dislocated his shoulder at the scene of a fire last December, and after surgery and rehabilitation therapy he's returned to full duty.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jeff GibbsNovember 29
Jeff Gibbs of North Hartland, VT, knows how lucky he is to have his arm-and his life-after a close call with a devastating flesh-eating bacteria.