Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kenneth ShewmakerBy Bonnie Barber | January 19
Kenneth Shewmaker credits his D-H clinicians and care team with enabling him to lead a long and active life living with Type 1 diabetes.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. James MooreJanuary 10
Following a stroke, James Moore of Canaan, NH, learned to redefine himself and to love the discipline of rehabilitation therapy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.
- For Better and For Worse. Michael & Gloria LopezBy Lara Stahler | December 18
Husband and wife, Michael and Gloria Lopez, share their story of nearly identical lung cancer diagnoses two years apart, and their love for the doctor who was there for them every step of the way.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Shruthi SriramBy Bonnie Barber | December 18
After Shruthi Sriram was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, her family relocated to the US from their native India. For the past six years, she has gotten the expert care she needs at CHaD Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. John RichardsDecember 14
John Richards shares thoughts about his care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in a letter to leadership.