Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Shruthi SriramBy Bonnie Barber | December 18
After Shruthi Sriram was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, her family relocated to the US from their native India. For the past six years, she has gotten the expert care she needs at CHaD Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. John RichardsDecember 14
John Richards shares thoughts about his care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in a letter to leadership.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Rick LounsburyBy Tom Haushalter | December 12
Lebanon firefighter Rick Lounsbury dislocated his shoulder at the scene of a fire last December, and after surgery and rehabilitation therapy he's returned to full duty.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jeff GibbsNovember 29
Jeff Gibbs of North Hartland, VT, knows how lucky he is to have his arm-and his life-after a close call with a devastating flesh-eating bacteria.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Linda RobinsonBy Tom Haushalter | November 7
Linda Robinson of Amherst, NH, credits her "eagle-eyed" dermatologist at D-H Nashua for catching a strange spot under her toenail-and for saving her life.