Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Linda RobinsonBy Tom Haushalter | November 7
Linda Robinson of Amherst, NH, credits her "eagle-eyed" dermatologist at D-H Nashua for catching a strange spot under her toenail-and for saving her life.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kat BarrellBy Bonnie Barber | November 1
Part of the team that produces the Our Patients. Their Stories, Kat Barrell never imagined that someday she would share her own story as an ovarian cancer patient.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Michael MahoneyBy Tom Haushalter | October 31
Among a host of health issues throughout his life, Michael Mahoney came to Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) to undergo a revision of a failed hip replacement unlike any in the orthopaedic field.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alex AnnuttoOctober 18
Overwhelmed and frustrated by symptoms following a brain injury, Alex Annutto found D-H Concord and William Storo, MD, who guided him to the care he needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Philip RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | October 12
When Philip Raymond of Lebanon, NH, found out he has Alzheimer's disease, it didn't rob him of his upbeat spirit and sense of humor.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Glendon IngallsBy Tom Haushalter | September 21
Glendon Ingalls of Rutland, VT collapsed while playing his trumpet during an event. Thanks to the efforts of bystanders and specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, he is here to share his story.