Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Rick LounsburyBy Tom Haushalter | December 12
Lebanon firefighter Rick Lounsbury dislocated his shoulder at the scene of a fire last December, and after surgery and rehabilitation therapy he's returned to full duty.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Jeff GibbsNovember 29
Jeff Gibbs of North Hartland, VT, knows how lucky he is to have his arm-and his life-after a close call with a devastating flesh-eating bacteria.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Linda RobinsonBy Tom Haushalter | November 7
Linda Robinson of Amherst, NH, credits her "eagle-eyed" dermatologist at D-H Nashua for catching a strange spot under her toenail-and for saving her life.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kat BarrellBy Bonnie Barber | November 1
Part of the team that produces the Our Patients. Their Stories, Kat Barrell never imagined that someday she would share her own story as an ovarian cancer patient.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Michael MahoneyBy Tom Haushalter | October 31
Among a host of health issues throughout his life, Michael Mahoney came to Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) to undergo a revision of a failed hip replacement unlike any in the orthopaedic field.