Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Heidi FishmanBy Tom Haushalter | August 31
Out of the blue, Heidi Fishman, began to get migraines on a daily basis, robbing her of the strength to finish a book on her family's history.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Robert KeilBy Tom Haushalter | August 29
Robert Keil, a retired teacher from Hancock, NH, share his positive experience at D-H Concord for their care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Matt ZapelBy Tom Haushalter | August 18
Matt Zapel first came to the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock at age 13 to receive care for Cystic Fibrosis. Now 27, Zapel 's love of music is what keeps him focused on his future.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Bill WaddellAugust 2
Bill Waddell, a Master-level competitor in the Scottish Highland Games, came back stronger than ever to win his next competition after surgery and rehab for a bicep rupture and radial nerve palsy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Gerrie ScottBy Tom Haushalter | July 25
In 2011, a persistent sore throat was the beginning of journey that led Gerrie Scott to Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center and a difficult diagnosis of carcinoma of the tongue.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Moshe GrayBy Tom Haushalter | July 12
Attempting a deadlift with one finger caused a serious finger injury to Rabbi Moshe Gray.