Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alex AnnuttoOctober 18
Overwhelmed and frustrated by symptoms following a brain injury, Alex Annutto found D-H Concord and William Storo, MD, who guided him to the care he needed.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Philip RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | October 12
When Philip Raymond of Lebanon, NH, found out he has Alzheimer's disease, it didn't rob him of his upbeat spirit and sense of humor.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Glendon IngallsBy Tom Haushalter | September 21
Glendon Ingalls of Rutland, VT collapsed while playing his trumpet during an event. Thanks to the efforts of bystanders and specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, he is here to share his story.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Heidi FishmanBy Tom Haushalter | August 31
Out of the blue, Heidi Fishman, began to get migraines on a daily basis, robbing her of the strength to finish a book on her family's history.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Robert KeilBy Tom Haushalter | August 29
Robert Keil, a retired teacher from Hancock, NH, share his positive experience at D-H Concord for their care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Matt ZapelBy Tom Haushalter | August 18
Matt Zapel first came to the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock at age 13 to receive care for Cystic Fibrosis. Now 27, Zapel 's love of music is what keeps him focused on his future.