Stories: Patient CareIn This Section
- D-H in the Community: Flu Clinics a SuccessNovember 16
The public flu clinics held at DHMC on September 30 and October 29 provided flu shots to 3,702 employees and community members.
- Environmental Services Technician Travis Stover Wins Moses AwardBy Bonnie Barber | November 7
After being nominated by a patient's grateful sister, Travis Stover was recently honored with the Moses Award, which celebrates the patient-focused work of Environmental Technicians.
- Talented Teen's Donation Is "A Gift of More than Just a Bench"By Bonnie Barber | November 7
St. Johnsbury Academy junior Alexander Laflamme recently donated to the Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care a gorgeous bench he handcrafted in his advanced woodworking class.
- New Protection for Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Radiation TherapyBy Lara Stahler | October 10
D-H's NCCC is the only hospital in Northern New England to offer a hydrogel that protects organs adjacent to the prostate, reducing side effects for patients undergoing radiation for prostate cancer.
- Helping Moms and Babies in the Midst of the Opioid CrisisOctober 28
This crisis led to the development and adoption of a new model of care at CHaD and at the Special Care Nursery at CMC for newborns exposed to opioids before birth.
- Pam's JourneyJune 30
Follow Pam's journey to wellness with Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Weight & Wellness Center. In this video, Pam describes her challenges with her weight and her commitment to getting healthier.