Stories: Patient CareIn This Section
- Dr. Torrey Champions D-H Substance Use & Mental Health InitiativeBy Bonnie Barber | April 27
A Q&A with Dr. Will Torrey, clinical champion of the D-H Substance Use and Mental Health Initiative, which was established last fall by the D-H Population Health Management Council.
- Exercises to Relieve Low Back PainMay 29
With the warm weather comes warm weather activities, and oftentimes low back pain. Here are some general exercise recommendations to help with low back pain.
- Making Connections: eConsults Bring Specialists to YouBy Dr. Nancy Morden | December 18
A new program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, called eConsults, provides primary care clinicians quick and easy access to advice from specialists on care questions.
- Richard Peck: He Made a CommitmentJanuary 17
As we share the final installment of donor dignitaries, we want to say thank you to each and every blood donor who has walked through our doors, had a seat and saved a life.
- Terry Sams: They care. They give. They make the time.January 8
"How can helping to save somebody's life not be the greatest thing in the world?" This is week four of a five-week series profiling blood donors.
- Steven Marshall: Meet Those Who Give Throughout the YearDecember 26
Tis' the season! But what about the rest of the year? As you make your New Year's resolutions consider donating blood, like Steven Marshall does.