Stories: Patient StoryIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ronald ParshleyAugust 20
When Ronald Parshley was first told he had a possible heart condition, he didn't put much thought into it and continued to work two jobs.
- One Life: Rosemary MeeksJuly 6
In May 2014, Rosemary Meeks started having "weird symptoms," and went to Dr. Stefan Holubar for help.
- Hiking 2,185 Miles for the Hospital that Saved his LifeBy Katelyn Turner | March 2
Nineteen-year-old Jesse Ross, born with persistent pulmonary hypertension, is hiking the 2,185 miles of the Appalachian Trail for CHaD.
- I Hear You: A Thankful Patients ExperienceNovember 28
After a bad experience, the Blood Donor Program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock helped this patient regain her confidence, and put a smile back on her face.
- Choosing to Fly: Matt FogartyAugust 25
Matt was born with a heart condition. At fourteen he made a decision about his health and his life. His courage may make your heart soar.
- Health Coaches Help Patients with Diabetes Make Great StridesBy Mike Barwell | July 24
Many patients living with chronic disease feel helpless and experience a loss of hope. With the help of her health coach, Jennifer McFarlin lost 10 pounds and lowered her blood-sugar by 20 percent.