Stories: Patient StoryIn This Section
- Ben's Story: Back in the GameMay 1
Hear Ben and his mom, Becky, describe their experience with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Sports Concussion Program, what it was like to be tested, his results, and the hard decisions parents have to make.
- Fred's Story: Eliminating the Pain to get back on the CourseMay 1
As a former umpire for the Olympics in Barcelona and an avid golfer, Fred chose not to let knee pain keep him from doing the things he enjoys.
- Irene's Story: "It Worked Miracles for Me"May 1
Irene believes that if she hadn't done anything, she would have lost her foot. She says that the trial "has worked miracles for me."
- Ken's Story: Double VisionMay 1
While in peak shape and training for a triathlon, Ken suffered an aneurysm that required emergency brain surgery.
- Shane's Story: Hip Pain Alerts Boy to ProblemMay 1
For Shane, what started as a little hip pain, turned into a whirlwind experience for him and his family.
- Finding Relief for GERDBy Tim Dean | April 18
A new procedure at D-H offers an alternative treatment to patients suffering from chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease.