Stories: Research and InnovationIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Fund $1M Annually for Dedicated Cancer Clinician Research TimeAugust 6
A new program will create dedicated time to assist Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health clinicians in researching causes of and cures for cancer.
- Complex Spinal Surgeries Now Aided by Robotic Surgical SystemAugust 6
The Mazor X System is now making complex spinal surgeries faster and safer at D-H, especially for those who have had more than one back surgery, have spinal deformities or have high body mass indexes.
- Investments in ResearchMarch 5
Leigh A. Burgess, MHA, MEd, MA, Vice President of the new D-HH Office of Research Operations, shares an update on our operational and administrative research efforts, and outlines the next steps and exciting investments in research.
- Spurring Innovation in Cancer ResearchDecember 10
A gift from the Quinn family launches a new program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center that supports investigators working to transition promising drugs and devices from the laboratory to clinical use.
- The Gift of TimeDecember 10
In recognition of Richard Baughman, MD, and his dedication to patients and research, Dick and Barbara Couch made a $1 million gift to establish the Richard D. Baughman, MD, Scholar Fund.
- Anesthesiology Technique Helps to Eliminate Pain from SurgeryBy Bonnie Barber | September 26
DHMC is one of the few hospitals nationwide using an innovative anesthesiology technique to help eliminate pain from surgery-placing epidurals using fluoroscopic X-ray guidance.