Stories: Research and InnovationIn This Section
- Weight Loss Study for Seniors Leads to Exercise With FriendsBy Bonnie Barber | August 3
Edwina Brady was impressed by D-H's national research study for seniors, Mobile Obesity Wellness Intervention (MOWI). She lost weight, changed her eating habits and now exercises with her new friends.
- D-H Panelists Discuss Future of Health Care at Osher LectureSeptember 7
Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Dr. Jim Weinstein and three DHMC panelists discussed the "New Frontiers for Health" at a lecture sponsored by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Dartmouth.
- D-H Launches "Living Laboratory" to Drive Health Care InnovationFebruary 25
The Population Health Collaboratory at D-H is developing innovative ways of delivering care and accelerating the process for implementing those innovations in a "collaborative living laboratory."
- Beating Sepsis, Saving LivesFebruary 23
Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Dr. Jim Weinstein shares how D-H is beating sepsis and saving patient lives.
- North Country Patients Can Now See DHMC Nephrologists "On TV"By Bonnie Barber | July 31
DHMC's Nephrology and Hypertension section and the D-H Center for Telehealth are helping Weeks Medical Center patients manage their chronic kidney disease without having to drive 200 miles round-trip.
- DHMC Number One in Nation for Greening the ORBy Katelyn Turner | July 20
Practice Greenhealth awarded DHMC the national "Greening the OR" award, recognizing us as the number one hospital in the U.S. for our work in reducing annual case-cart instrument kits.