Stories: Blood DonationIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Scott BrandonJanuary 31
Scott Brandon has found that donating platelets can be the most important type of volunteer work he can do, especially when it helps cancer patients like his niece.
- Richard Peck: He Made a CommitmentJanuary 17
As we share the final installment of donor dignitaries, we want to say thank you to each and every blood donor who has walked through our doors, had a seat and saved a life.
- Terry Sams: They care. They give. They make the time.January 8
"How can helping to save somebody's life not be the greatest thing in the world?" This is week four of a five-week series profiling blood donors.
- Steven Marshall: Meet Those Who Give Throughout the YearDecember 26
Tis' the season! But what about the rest of the year? As you make your New Year's resolutions consider donating blood, like Steven Marshall does.
- Skip Downing: They care. They give. They make the time.December 20
The second in a five-week series highlighting individuals that make the time to save the lives of strangers. They do it because the can ... and because they care.
- Dean Peel: They care. They give. They make the time.December 12
The chances are, that because of blood donors the life of someone in your community, or even in your family, has been, or will be saved.