Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Keeping Your Child Buckled UpJune 2
Here are some tips for keeping your child safe in car and booster seats.
- NH Teens Tackle Critical Issues During Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | May 6
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire wrestled with pressing challenges teenagers face during Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Youth Summit 2019 in Concord on April 5-6.
- 2019 Seat Belt ChallengeBy Lisa Olney | May 6
In this gameshow-style competition, high school students will be tested on their knowledge of vehicle and road safety covering such topics as seat belts, distracted driving, impairment and New Hampshire driving laws.
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- We Hear You Series - CHaD MenuApril 1
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Marketing team worked with the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Child Life Program to improve the inpatient menu for pediatric patients.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.