Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Nourishing Life through the Milk Bank/Depot at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Women's Health Resource CenterSeptember 20
The newly opened Milk Bank/Depot provides pasteurized donor human milk to benefit babies in the Intensive Care Nursery and Birthing Pavilion at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Teaching Children Diversity and InclusionAugust 2
It's essential to address children's natural curiosity and questions to help them learn, and to engage in regular conversations about diversity and practice inclusivity at home.
- Wildfulness: Nature's Cure for Stressed FamiliesAugust 2
With hiking trails in abundance in northern New England, families can get an early start on building nature habits.
- Supporting Older Children during COVID-19 RestrictionsJuly 31
Pediatrician Kimberly Gifford, MD, and Susan Pullen, LSCW, D-H, discussed best practices for guiding older children through physical distancing, remote learning and maintaining healthy habits.
- Behind the MaskJuly 12
To help with patients about COVID-19 concerns as they come back for appointments, D-HH has launched a new video series, "Behind the Mask." This series shows the look and feel when visiting a D-HH location.
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 30
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.