Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Changes to Booster Seat RecommendationsDecember 23
Recent concern over when it's safe to use a booster seat is a good reminder to review all the guidelines for child passenger seat safety.
- Finding Family Fun, Even in a PandemicDecember 23
All the creative ideas that families are coming up with to have positive family time will pay off even after the pandemic is over.
- Balancing Screen Time During COVID-19By Nina Sand-Loud, MD | December 21
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we live, work and learn, and many parents worry about how much time kids are spending on screens.
- Robots Help Patients Stay Connected at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-HitchcockBy Newsroom | December 2
Developed through a collaborative effort with local engineers and volunteers for use with COVID-19 patients, D-H will also utilize the robots in other areas of the hospital.
- Make it Snow for the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center!December 1
CHaD and NCCC are creating a blizzard of goodwill for the children and cancer patients at both organizations through the "Make it Snow!" campaign.
- Supporting New Mothers: Postpartum Risk InterventionBy Heather Ann Martin, RMA | November 19
Integrating routine postpartum screenings during newborn checkups helps to identify mom's who are struggling.