Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- Could My Child Have Asthma?By Dr. Marcus Shaker | June 26
Understanding what asthma is and how to manage your child's asthma.
- Bicycle Safety: See. Be SeenBy Jim Esdon | June 26
Riding a bike is a favorite summertime activity for children. Here are several ways to make sure your child stays bike-safe.