Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 30
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- D-H Event CancellationsJune 26
To avoid activities that could cause the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to cancel, postpone or transition to virtual events all in-person fundraising, engagement or stewardship events through December 31, 2020.
- The Power of Parental CPRJune 8
How many know what to do if their child's heart has stopped from choking, an accidental injury to the chest or from being submerged under water? Knowing how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), can save their life.
- High School is Difficult Enough-Now Add QuarantineMay 21
High school students were the focus of our third installment of D-H's "Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series.
- Combating Period Poverty with Red BoxMay 21
D-H's Women's Health Resource Center makes available free boxes of feminine products through its menstrual product bank, Red Box.
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.