Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- We Hear You Series - CHaD MenuApril 1
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Marketing team worked with the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Child Life Program to improve the inpatient menu for pediatric patients.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.
- Say Goodbye to Needle Stick AnxietyMarch 31
The Helping Achieve Positive Poke Experiences program helps to reduce needle stick pain and anxiety for children.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.