Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Irving Oil: Gas Cards Mean One Less WorryDecember 10
Irving Oil provides gas cards to CHaD families through its Fuel the Care program, and has also given generously to cancer research at CHaD and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.