Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Employee Engagement Action Plans - Showcasing CHaD's Pediatric SpecialtiesFebruary 22
In this series, we are highlighting departments who are successfully executing against their follow-up action plans from the Employee Engagement Survey that Dartmouth-Hitchcock conducted in 2017.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.