Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- Could My Child Have Asthma?By Dr. Marcus Shaker | June 26
Understanding what asthma is and how to manage your child's asthma.
- Bicycle Safety: See. Be SeenBy Jim Esdon | June 26
Riding a bike is a favorite summertime activity for children. Here are several ways to make sure your child stays bike-safe.
- Keeping Your Child Buckled UpJune 2
Here are some tips for keeping your child safe in car and booster seats.
- NH Teens Tackle Critical Issues During Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | May 6
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire wrestled with pressing challenges teenagers face during Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Youth Summit 2019 in Concord on April 5-6.