Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Accidental Adult Poisonings Increase During COVID-19 PandemicBy Jim Esdon | May 17
Using disinfectant products the wrong way is causing an increase in accidental adult poisonings.
- Safeguard Your Child's SightApril 3
Basic vision screenings are an important part of pediatric health care.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.
- Should My Child Have a Cholesterol Test?March 15
A genetic disorder called "familial hypercholesterolemia," if left untreated, can lead to early heart disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.