Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- D-H Launches Innovative Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics ProgramMarch 5
D-H is connecting families with social vulnerabilities-such as poverty, substance misuse, recovery or just in need of a helping hand-with family resource centers in their communities through the Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics Program.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Irving Oil: Gas Cards Mean One Less WorryDecember 10
Irving Oil provides gas cards to CHaD families through its Fuel the Care program, and has also given generously to cancer research at CHaD and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.