Stories: COVID-19In This Section
- Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19: Safeguarding our SeniorsJuly 12
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on keeping our seniors safe.
- Behind the MaskJuly 12
To help with patients about COVID-19 concerns as they come back for appointments, D-HH has launched a new video series, "Behind the Mask." This series shows the look and feel when visiting a D-HH location.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares COVID-19 Recovery Efforts Through Virtual Community Webinar SeriesBy Audra Burns | July 2
To help address community concerns about COVID-19, D-HH is launching a four-part webinar series on Wednesday, July 8, at noon EST
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Now Offers In-house COVID-19 Antibody TestJune 25
Dartmouth-Hitchcock completes independent in-house review and validation of a COVID-19 antibody test, now available to the public.
- Leading Through COVID-19, Video Update, June 17thBy Audra Burns | June 18
Video Update, June 17th
- Online Sustainability Conference to Feature Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Vice President of Population HealthBy Audra Burns | May 28
The New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) Spring Conference, presented by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, is going digital for the 19th Annual event