Stories: COVID-19In This Section
- Facebook Live with Joanne Conroy, MD, and Staci Hermann, PharmD, MS - Tuesday, January 19January 7
Conroy and Hermann will be discussing the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Michael Calderwood, MD, MPH, Receives COVID-19 VaccineDecember 31
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Infectious Disease physician, hospital epidemologist and associate chief quality officer, Michael Calderwood, MD, MPH, receives his first COVID-19 vaccination.
- Nurse Practitioner Hillary Way Received First COVID-19 Vaccination at DHMCDecember 17
Hillary Way, APRN, who has been caring for COVID-19 patients in DHMC's Medical Intensive Care Unit throughout the pandemic, received the initial vaccination on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
- Nurse Practitioner Becomes First Staff Member to Receive COVID-19 Vaccination at DHMCBy Newsroom | December 17
Dartmouth-Hitchcock nurse practitioner Hillary Way received the first COVID-19 vaccination at DHMC on Thursday, December 17.
- New Podcast Launches to Address Ongoing COVID-19 Concerns and QuestionsBy Newsroom | December 17
The Cure Podcast
- It's Here! Dartmouth-Hitchcock Received its First Delivery of Pfizer's COVID-19 VaccineDecember 16
A shipment of 250 doses of the vaccine arrived at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon Wednesday night, December 16.