Stories: COVID-19In This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health COVID-19 Video UpdateBy Newsroom | October 29
Edward J. Merrens, MD, chief clinical officer at D-HH
- Is it the Flu or COVID-19? Navigating the Upcoming Flu SeasonBy Jose Mercado, MD | September 21
It's important to understand the similarities and differences between these two respiratory viruses, and how you can protect yourself from contracting either.
- Sherlock Biosciences Announces Research Collaboration with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Launch Study of CRISPR-based Test for SARS-CoV-2By Newsroom | August 17
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Researchers Evaluating Sherlock(tm) CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 Kit to Test Real-world Samples from Member Hospitals; Results Expected in Coming Weeks
- Predicting Coronavirus Outbreaks from the Clues in Our SewageAugust 13
Testing for the presence of coronavirus in community and institutional wastewater collections can be a useful early indicator of an upcoming spike of the virus.
- Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19: Safeguarding our SeniorsJuly 12
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on keeping our seniors safe.
- Behind the MaskJuly 12
To help with patients about COVID-19 concerns as they come back for appointments, D-HH has launched a new video series, "Behind the Mask." This series shows the look and feel when visiting a D-HH location.