Stories: COVID-19In This Section
- Online Sustainability Conference to Feature Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Vice President of Population HealthBy Audra Burns | May 28
The New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) Spring Conference, presented by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, is going digital for the 19th Annual event
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Media Update, May 26By Audra Burns | May 26
Video briefing with Shane Chapman, MD
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Joins Clinical Trial for New COVID-19 DrugMay 20
In a remarkable eight-day site preparation, Dartmouth-Hitchcock has set up as a top treatment center in a Phase 3 study of lenzilumab in patients in the hospital with COVID-19 pneumonia.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Funds Dartmouth-Hitchcock to Expand Telehealth across Northern New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 19
Access to holistic, specialty care for Crohn's disease to increase
- Surviving Stay-at-Home Orders with Young ChildrenMay 19
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on parents of infants through sixth graders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Project ECHO Delivers COVID-19 Information across New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 13
When COVID-19 forced educators around the world to embrace new technology and course delivery methods, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Project ECHO team was ready to go.