Stories: CancerIn This Section
- D-H Event CancellationsJune 26
To avoid activities that could cause the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to cancel, postpone or transition to virtual events all in-person fundraising, engagement or stewardship events through December 31, 2020.
- What Types of Early-phase Trials are Open Now at NCCC?June 8
In this Q&A series, Jason Faris, MD details some exciting and innovating early-phase trials underway at the cancer center.
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Multiple MyelomaMarch 26
Multiple myeloma is one of several types of blood cancer. Here are 10 things you may not know about this relatively rare cancer.
- Capturing and Explaining the "Eye Flash Phenomenon"March 16
What are the flashes of light patients report seeing during brain radiotherapy, even with their eyes closed? Norris Cotton Cancer Center scientists record this phenomenon for the first time and provide an explanation.
- What Are Early-Phase Clinical Trials?March 2
In this Q&A series, Jason Faris, MD, director of the Early-Phase Trials Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center explains what early-phase clinical trials are and why they are so important to the advancement of cancer care.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.