Stories: CancerIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Fund $1M Annually for Dedicated Cancer Clinician Research TimeAugust 6
A new program will create dedicated time to assist Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health clinicians in researching causes of and cures for cancer.
- 38th Annual Prouty Breaks Record For Most Money Raised by Event DayJuly 18
The $3.3 million raised will support cancer research and patient and family supportive services.
- Losing a Loved One Doesn't Mean Losing SupportJune 27
Four strangers form a bond while caring for spouses with cancer, and form a tighter bond caring for each other during the grief of loss.
- Where Do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2019By Lara Stahler | May 16
Studies on post-weight-loss surgery diets, access to health insurance and a particular vitamin's valuable action in cancer treatment are underway thanks to research funds raised at the 36th Prouty.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Spurring Innovation in Cancer ResearchDecember 10
A gift from the Quinn family launches a new program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center that supports investigators working to transition promising drugs and devices from the laboratory to clinical use.