Stories: CancerIn This Section
- COVID-19 and Cancer: D-H Doctors Discuss Vaccine Safety for Cancer Patients on "The Cure Podcast"By Newsroom | February 19
Special guest, DHMC Interim Section Chief of Medical Oncology Gary N. Schwartz, MD.
- Cancer Care Close to Home: New Hampshire's Only NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center Expands Cancer Services in Southern New HampshireBy Newsroom | January 18
Dartmouth's and Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center will open two new specialty clinics, NeuroOncology and Gynecologic Oncology, at their Dartmouth-Hitchcock location at the Catholic Medical Center's Notre Dame Pavilion in Manchester.
- Life in Cancer Survivorship: Dia DraperJuly 8
Four years after completing treatment for colon cancer, Dia Draper reflects on life in survivorship and the complex emotions and changes in life perspective that come along with surviving a serious illness.
- D-H Event CancellationsJune 26
To avoid activities that could cause the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to cancel, postpone or transition to virtual events all in-person fundraising, engagement or stewardship events through December 31, 2020.
- What Types of Early-phase Trials are Open Now at NCCC?June 8
In this Q&A series, Jason Faris, MD details some exciting and innovating early-phase trials underway at the cancer center.
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Multiple MyelomaMarch 26
Multiple myeloma is one of several types of blood cancer. Here are 10 things you may not know about this relatively rare cancer.