Stories: CancerIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Connecting Caregivers to Each OtherNovember 17
A diverse team of specialists from Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock are working with current and former serious illness caregivers in the region to design a novel, person-centered peer-to-peer support community.
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Participating in Clinical Trials - Is it Right for You?November 7
Konstantin Dragnev, MD, associate director of Clinical Research at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center, answers questions on how to approach your doctor about clinical trials and why they can be an important part of treatment.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health to Fund $1M Annually for Dedicated Cancer Clinician Research TimeAugust 6
A new program will create dedicated time to assist Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health clinicians in researching causes of and cures for cancer.
- 38th Annual Prouty Breaks Record For Most Money Raised by Event DayJuly 18
The $3.3 million raised will support cancer research and patient and family supportive services.
- Losing a Loved One Doesn't Mean Losing SupportJune 27
Four strangers form a bond while caring for spouses with cancer, and form a tighter bond caring for each other during the grief of loss.