Stories: CancerIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- For Better and For Worse. Michael & Gloria LopezBy Lara Stahler | December 18
Husband and wife, Michael and Gloria Lopez, share their story of nearly identical lung cancer diagnoses two years apart, and their love for the doctor who was there for them every step of the way.
- New Protection for Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Radiation TherapyBy Lara Stahler | October 10
D-H's NCCC is the only hospital in Northern New England to offer a hydrogel that protects organs adjacent to the prostate, reducing side effects for patients undergoing radiation for prostate cancer.
- NCCC Melanoma Research Goes Skin-Deep in a New Clinical TrialBy Lara Stahler | August 31
Still enjoying life eight years after being given a six percent chance of surviving metastatic melanoma, Nancy Calder joins a new NCCC clinical trial to contribute to finding a cure.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Gerrie ScottBy Tom Haushalter | July 25
In 2011, a persistent sore throat was the beginning of journey that led Gerrie Scott to Dartmouth-Hitchcocks Norris Cotton Cancer Center and a difficult diagnosis of carcinoma of the tongue.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kerry CliffordApril 12
Kerry Clifford's first interaction with Dartmouth-Hitchcock set the positive tone for every interaction she's had during her cancer treatment.