Stories: Good Health, Good NewsIn This Section
- Hot Cars and HeatstrokeJune 29
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- Celebrate Patient Experience WeekMarch 30
April 23 through 27 we will celebrate the caring and compassion that the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health-care team and our volunteers bring to our patients, their families and to one another.
- Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy this WinterBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | February 16
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's infectious disease expert Dr. Antonia Altomare shares these important tips to keep yourself and your family healthy this winter.
- Jennifer McCalley is the New "Voice of Dartmouth-Hitchcock"By Bonnie Barber | May 31
McCalley, a certified palliative care social worker, was one of 40 D-H employees to submit a sample recording for the contest, which establishes a single voice for D-H's phone system and messaging.
- D-H Continues Commitment to Baby-Friendly DesignationMay 31
Required to apply for redesignation every five years, a multi-disciplinary team led by Lisa Lamadriz, MPH, RN, IBCLC, is preparing D-H for reassessment, which is expected to take place this summer.
- Should You Take Medicine (over-the-counter or prescription) Past its Printed Expiration Date?April 28
Expiration dates for medication such as pills, tablets and capsules are set by the manufacturer. Its important to know how to store drugs, and how to properly dispose of them once they have expired.