Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | July 18
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Hot Cars and HeatstrokeJune 29
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- Is it Time to Quit?By Lisa Olney | June 29
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Comprehensive Tobacco Treatment Program offers support programs to assist you or a loved one in breaking a dependence on tobacco or other nicotine-based products.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Heart Health Year RoundFebruary 28
While February is designated as Heart Month, it's important to take care of your heart all year round. Here are some tips for doing so from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center.