Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and CampingBy Jim Esdon | June 2
When you're away from home this summer keep the air you are there to enjoy, safe.
- Hot Cars and Heatstroke - Look before You LockMay 21
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- 2019 Seat Belt ChallengeBy Lisa Olney | May 6
In this gameshow-style competition, high school students will be tested on their knowledge of vehicle and road safety covering such topics as seat belts, distracted driving, impairment and New Hampshire driving laws.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Keeping Your Teen's Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | April 1
Here are some tips for helping your teen, and you, to not be distracted while driving.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.