Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Keeping Your Teen's Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | April 1
Here are some tips for helping your teen, and you, to not be distracted while driving.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.
- Providing Outreach and Education to Prevent SuicideBy Lisa Olney | April 1
CHaD's Injury Prevention Center working with other members of the New Hampshire Suicide Prevention Council to address suicide awareness and prevention.
- Keeping Your Family Healthy Throughout the YearBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | March 5
D-H's infectious disease expert Antonia Altomare, DO, MPH, shares important tips to keep yourself and your family healthy throughout the year.
- Healthy Holiday Cooking for FamiliesBy Tara Efstathiou, MS, RD, LD | December 5
Remembering that healthy cooking for your family is important year-round can be a challenge, particularly this time of year.
- Preventing Slips, Trips and FallsBy John Kannis, Jr., MSPH | December 5
Slip, trips and falls are a major cause of injury not only on the job but also at home, out shopping and when doing leisure activities. Here are some tips to prevent injuries from a fall.