Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Is it Time to Quit?By Lisa Olney | June 29
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Comprehensive Tobacco Treatment Program offers support programs to assist you or a loved one in breaking a dependence on tobacco or other nicotine-based products.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy this WinterBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | February 16
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's infectious disease expert Dr. Antonia Altomare shares these important tips to keep yourself and your family healthy this winter.
- Do's and Don'ts for Winter Sports HelmetsFebruary 16
The ice and snow make us go faster, and increase the risk of head injury. Here are tips on the right helmet for the right winter activity.
- Winter Safety: Carbon MonoxideFebruary 16
Each year, 184 children in the United States die each year due to carbon monoxide poisoning and more than 20,000 children visit the emergency room.