Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Heart Health Year RoundFebruary 28
While February is designated as Heart Month, it's important to take care of your heart all year round. Here are some tips for doing so from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center.
- Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy this WinterBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | February 16
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's infectious disease expert Dr. Antonia Altomare shares these important tips to keep yourself and your family healthy this winter.
- Do's and Don'ts for Winter Sports HelmetsFebruary 16
The ice and snow make us go faster, and increase the risk of head injury. Here are tips on the right helmet for the right winter activity.
- Winter Safety: Carbon MonoxideFebruary 16
Each year, 184 children in the United States die each year due to carbon monoxide poisoning and more than 20,000 children visit the emergency room.