Stories: Heart and VascularIn This Section
- Mark A. Creager, MD, Receives Top National Award from The American Heart AssociationBy Newsroom | October 28
Center director of the Heart and Vascular Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is the recipient of the 2020 Gold Heart Award
- Sports Cardiology Clinic Supports the Unique Needs of AthletesSeptember 21
The clinic provides expert cardiovascular care for athletes at all levels of competition-including high school and college athletes, "weekend warriors" and older athletes who participate in competitive or endurance sports.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Expands Sports Cardiology ClinicBy Newsroom | August 20
New Program Offers Screening and Treatment for Athletes of All Ages, Types and Competitive Levels
- Understanding MoyamoyaMay 21
Moyamoya is a rare vascular condition of the brain, which results in an increased risk for a stroke called a TIA or aneurysm, which can lead to short-term or permanent brain injury.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Seth CorbeilMay 18
After a serious fall off his bike, 12-year-old Seth Corbeil spent a few weeks in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at CHaD, right in the midst of COVID-19.
- Should My Child Have a Cholesterol Test?March 15
A genetic disorder called "familial hypercholesterolemia," if left untreated, can lead to early heart disease.