Stories: Heart and VascularIn This Section
- February is Heart Month: Love Your HeartFebruary 16
Dr. Mark Creager, director of Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center offers advice on how to prevent heart disease and improve outcomes.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Stephen JohnsonFebruary 15
When he had a heart attack, Stephen Johnson, a volunteer firefighter from Barnard, VT, found out how it feels to be on the receiving end of quick, responsive care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Harry SwettFebruary 6
Harry Swett learned that everything can change in a heartbeat when he collapsed from a heart attack and underwent a procedure to save his life at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Investigators Announced for New Vascular Disease Research NetworkJanuary 18
Teams from Brigham and Women's Hospital/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Northwestern, University of Kentucky/Baylor College of Medicine and Vanderbilt awarded $3.7 million each
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Glendon IngallsBy Tom Haushalter | September 21
Glendon Ingalls of Rutland, VT collapsed while playing his trumpet during an event. Thanks to the efforts of bystanders and specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, he is here to share his story.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Steven and Arleen RutledgeBy Tom Haushalter | May 16
Husband and wife, Steven and Arleen Rutledge, experienced similar cardiac events and found D-H's Cardiac Rehab invaluable to their recovery.