Stories: InnovationIn This Section
- Printing Human Organs for Transplant is Not Science FictionBy Susan Kaplan | October 6
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO, moderated a conversation with Dean Kamen, DEKA Research and Development CEO, and Martine Rothblatt, United Therapeutics CEO, for the 2016 Granquist Health Policy Grand Rounds.
- D-H Partnership with Microsoft Looks to Revolutionize Health CareBy Rick Adams | July 15
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO and president, presented ImagineCare a coordinated, personalized solution that encompasses physical, mental and emotional health at Microsoft's Worldwide Partners Conference.
- Healthy Workers Add to Business ValueBy Mike Barwell | May 13
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Occupational Health Expert Dr. Robert McLellan helps write proposal for new framework to integrate workplace health and safety.
- At the Intersection of Science, Health Care, and Technology: CSIBy Rick Adams | December 1
The Center for Surgical Innovation (CSI) combines interoperative imaging capabilities that give surgeons unprecedented ability to see, in real time, the tissue and organs involved in procedures.
- How Technology is Changing Surgery at D-H: Amanda's Story, Part 3By Beth Carroll | November 24
An unexpected complication arises during Amanda's spine surgery. Will the advanced image capability in the Center for Surgical Innovation (CSI) make a difference?
- How Technology is Changing Surgery: Amanda's Story, Part 2By Beth Carroll | November 17
Amanda is the first pediatric case in Dartmouth-Hitchcock's new Center for Surgical Innovation (CSI). What will this advanced technology mean for Amanda - and will it live up to its promise?