Stories: Joanne M. ConroyIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Partners with Think Medium for Podcast Powered by Female Health Care LeadersBy Newsroom | December 30
The audio/video podcast, which features a new female leader as its host each month, is developed by and for women in health care leadership.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Video Update from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and PresidentBy Newsroom | December 16
Joanne M. Conroy, MD shares video update
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 100 "Most Influential" People by Modern HealthcareBy Newsroom | December 7
Conroy is ranked #32 on the annual list, headed this year by "the frontline worker," recognizing the work done by thousands of health care workers in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - October 2020October 20
Alison MacDonald, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Government Relations Vice President for Policy and Federal Affairs discusses why your vote matters and where to find information about the candidates seeking election this year.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joins National Academy of MedicineOctober 20
The National Academy of Medicine has announced that Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, was among those elected as a regular member of the organization.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Addresses the Annual Meeting of the American Society of AnesthesiologistsOctober 6
Conroy's Rovenstine lecture, "Vital Signs: Transforming 21st Century Anesthesia Practice," highlighted how the 21st century has been a transformative time for the practice of anesthesia.