Stories: Joanne M. ConroyIn This Section
- Joanne's Journal Digest - October 2020October 20
Alison MacDonald, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Government Relations Vice President for Policy and Federal Affairs discusses why your vote matters and where to find information about the candidates seeking election this year.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joins National Academy of MedicineOctober 20
The National Academy of Medicine has announced that Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, was among those elected as a regular member of the organization.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Addresses the Annual Meeting of the American Society of AnesthesiologistsOctober 6
Conroy's Rovenstine lecture, "Vital Signs: Transforming 21st Century Anesthesia Practice," highlighted how the 21st century has been a transformative time for the practice of anesthesia.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO & President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized with Paul Harris FellowshipBy Newsroom | September 23
Dr. Conroy was recognized for her service to the city of Lebanon and the wider service area of D-HH by the Lebanon, NH, chapter of Rotary International.
- Joanne's Journal Digest: D-HH is Open and SafeBy Dr. Joanne Conroy | June 30
We want you to know that our hospitals and clinics are very safe. Our commitment to health and safety is the reason behind the steps we've taken in response to COVID-19.
- Dr. Joanne Conroy Named one of 50 Most Influential Clinical ExecutivesJune 17
Modern Healthcare magazine names Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, to their "Most Influential Clinical Executives" list.