Stories: LeadershipIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees Names Two New MembersBy Rick Adams | December 21
Dr. Jocelyn Chertoff and Dr. Kurt K. Rhynhart will serve a three-year term beginning on Jan. 1, 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Board Endorses Plan for Expansion of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterBy Rick Adams | December 7
Project would build 60-bed inpatient tower, renovate Emergency Department and add a parking garage
- U.S. Surgeon General Tells Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Stigma and Ignorance Are Biggest Killers in Opioid CrisisOctober 5
U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral Jerome M. Adams, MD, MPH, told participants in the forum, Our Families, Our Children, Our Future, that drug addiction is a chronic disease and not a moral failing.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - September 2018September 26
This month's Joanne's Journal focuses on supporting causes.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - August 2018August 30
In this month's Joanne's Journal Digest she talks about the importance of sleep
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of "100 Most Influential People in HealthCare"August 21
Modern Healthcare, a leading industry publication, named CEO and President Joanne M.Conroy, MD, has been named one of the "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare for 2018."