Stories: LeadershipIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Chief Pharmacy Officer Welcomed into the Carol Emmott Fellowship Class of 2021By Newsroom | November 19
The Carol Emmott Fellowship is a signature program of The Carol Emmott Foundation, established in 2016, to address the underrepresentation of women in the highest levels of healthcare leadership and governance.
- New Vice Chair of Research in Anesthesiology Named at Dartmouth-HitchcockBy Newsroom | October 14
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has named Stacie Deiner, MD, as the Vice Chair for Research for the Department of Anesthesiology.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - September 2018September 26
This month's Joanne's Journal focuses on supporting causes.
- Joanne's Journal Digest - August 2018August 30
In this month's Joanne's Journal Digest she talks about the importance of sleep
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of "100 Most Influential People in HealthCare"August 21
Modern Healthcare, a leading industry publication, named CEO and President Joanne M.Conroy, MD, has been named one of the "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare for 2018."
- Joanne's Journal Digest - June 2018June 29
Joanne's Journal is a compilation of messages from Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President. Joanne's Journal reflects her thoughts and opinions on a wide variety of topics affecting our communities.