Stories: Mental HealthIn This Section
- Educating Others about Mental IllnessBy Bonnie Barber | May 6
Raising awareness of mental illness is a personal issue for Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Senior Director of Public Affairs John Broderick.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art ProjectMarch 27
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1
- Raising Suicide Prevention AwarenessBy Stephen T. Cole, PhD | June 29
Are you struggling with suicidal thoughts or are concerned about a friend or family member? Here is some information and resources that may help.
- Reducing the Stigma of Mental IllnessMay 30
D-H's Senior Director of Public Affairs John Broderick is on a mission to help reduce stigma and raise mental health awareness. So far, he's reached 90 schools and almost 50,000 individuals.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Addresses "The Real Cost for Business" of the Mental Health and Addiction Crisis, March 28 at SNHUMarch 22
"The Real Cost for Business: The Mental Health and Addiction Crisis" to be held Wednesday, March 28 from 8 am to 12:30 pm at the Mara Auditorium at Southern New Hampshire University in Hooksett, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.