Stories: NCCCIn This Section
- For Better and For Worse. Michael & Gloria LopezBy Lara Stahler | December 18
Husband and wife, Michael and Gloria Lopez, share their story of nearly identical lung cancer diagnoses two years apart, and their love for the doctor who was there for them every step of the way.
- New Protection for Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Radiation TherapyBy Lara Stahler | October 10
D-H's NCCC is the only hospital in Northern New England to offer a hydrogel that protects organs adjacent to the prostate, reducing side effects for patients undergoing radiation for prostate cancer.
- NCCC Melanoma Research Goes Skin-Deep in a New Clinical TrialBy Lara Stahler | August 31
Still enjoying life eight years after being given a six percent chance of surviving metastatic melanoma, Nancy Calder joins a new NCCC clinical trial to contribute to finding a cure.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Robert KeilBy Tom Haushalter | August 29
Robert Keil, a retired teacher from Hancock, NH, share his positive experience at D-H Concord for their care.
- Reiki Volunteers Help Norris Cotton Cancer Center PatientsBy Bonnie Barber | November 29
Local Reiki practitioners enjoy volunteering at Norris Cotton Cancer Center and play an important role in helping patients relax and cope with stress while undergoing cancer treatments.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Debra BeaupreJune 22
In February 2013, Debra Beaupre was waiting to hear back from Harvard about graduate school. She never expected that she would begin an entirely different journey - treatment for breast cancer.