Stories: NeurologyIn This Section
- HOBSCOTCH: A Telehealth Solution for Cognitive Challenges in EpilepsyBy Elaine T. Kiriakopoulos, MD, MSc | July 12
HOBSCOTCH (Home Based Self-Management and Cognitive Training Changes Lives) is a telehealth behavioral program that targets memory and thinking problems in people living with epilepsy.
- Adjusting to Life after StrokeBy Jillian Belmont, APRN | June 2
With strokes being a leading cause of long-term disability and the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S., surviving a stroke is a traumatic and life-altering experience.
- Transforming Treatment: Understanding and Preventing TIAsBy Jason Johns, PA-C | May 6
Strokes are the leading cause of disability and the fifth leading cause of death in the United States.
- I Have Epilepsy, But Epilepsy Does Not Have Me: Kim LordBy Bonnie Barber | November 12
Kim Lord has suffered from seizures for 50 years. Thanks to his care at the D-H Epilepsy Center and the NeuroPace RNS brain-stimulating device, Lord's seizures have been reduced by 77 percent.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Barry RhodesAugust 30
Barry Rhodes of Jaffrey, NH, lived with the torment of migraines for years until he came to the Headache Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and found a treatment that works.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Steven TassinariMarch 21
As a result of a brain injury, Steven Tassinari of Nashua, NH, has struggled with seizures for years, and at DHMC has found the care he always hoped for.