Stories: NeurologyIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. James MooreJanuary 10
Following a stroke, James Moore of Canaan, NH, learned to redefine himself and to love the discipline of rehabilitation therapy.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Philip RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | October 12
When Philip Raymond of Lebanon, NH, found out he has Alzheimer's disease, it didn't rob him of his upbeat spirit and sense of humor.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Heidi FishmanBy Tom Haushalter | August 31
Out of the blue, Heidi Fishman, began to get migraines on a daily basis, robbing her of the strength to finish a book on her family's history.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. David McKinnonMarch 30
With the help of Dr. Aleksandra Stark, McKinnon was able to manage his post-concussion syndrome.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Eric HasseNovember 29
Eric Hasse paints the picture of the "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Parkinsonian.
- The Miles Less Traveled: Telehealth Brings Health Care HomeBy Bonnie Barber | October 16
Battling ALS is hard enough without having to endure a four-hour trip to see your neurologist. But thanks to the D-H Center for Telehealth, Ron Pelchat has a "complete ALS clinic team" close to home.