Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- D-H CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named One of 50 Most Influential Leaders by Modern HealthcareJune 19
Dr. Joanne Conroy was recognized for financial improvements, solid bond rating reviews and efforts to improve staff engagement and retention since joining D-H a little less than a year ago.
- Matthew P. Haag Named VP of Development and Alumni Relations for Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineMay 30
Matthew P. Haag has been named the VP of Development and Alumni Relations for D-H and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- D-H System Members Sign Employer Statement of Support for Guard, ReserveMay 1
D-H and our members have committed to increasing diversity among our workforce by signing statements of support, the cornerstone for the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Forum Addresses The Real Cost for Business of the Mental Health and Addiction Crisis, March 28 at SNHUMarch 22
The Real Cost for Business: The Mental Health and Addiction Crisis to be held Wednesday, March 28 from 8 am to 12:30 pm at the Mara Auditorium at Southern New Hampshire University in Hooksett, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, March of Dimes Produce New Toolkit to Help Moms and Babies with Substance Use DisordersMarch 20
Eight community health practices and regional hospitals in northern New England have teamed up to produce an online toolkit to help maternal child health providers keep women with histories of substance use and their babies healthy.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.