Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded $2.7 Million Grant to Treat Pregnant Women Who Use OpioidsFebruary 21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has been awarded a $2.7 million federal grant under the 21st Century Cures Act to support obstetrical practices across New Hampshire in implementing effective screening and treatment for pregnant women with opioid use disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital Integrate Obstetrical ServicesFebruary 12
The Board of Trustees of Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD) has approved the integration of its Obstetrical Service with the Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery Service at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Major Credit Rating Agencies Affirm A RatingJanuary 30
Credit rating agencies, FitchRatings and Standard & Poor's, have affirmed their "A" rating for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH), with an upgrade of the credit outlook from both services.
- NH Education Commissioner Edelblut, VT Secretary of Education Holcombe Join D-Hs Broderick to Discuss Mental Healthwith Rivendell High School StudentsJanuary 22
The leaders of primary and secondary education in New Hampshire and Vermont will join Dartmouth-Hitchcock Senior Director of Public Affairs John Broderick to talk about mental health awareness at Rivendell High School.
- Investigators Announced for New Vascular Disease Research NetworkJanuary 18
Teams from Brigham and Womens Hospital/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Northwestern, University of Kentucky/Baylor College of Medicine and Vanderbilt awarded $3.7 million each
- January 18 Symposium to Explore the Reaches of Opioid Harm ReductionJanuary 10
Despite intensive work by legions of committed groups and individuals, opioid addiction and overdose deaths continue to devastate many New Hampshire families and communities.