Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- Patients Who Use Opioids May Be More Satisfied But Not HealthierJanuary 8
Patients with common musculoskeletal conditions who use opioids may be more satisfied but have poorer health when compared to patients who do not use opioids.
- Patrick F. Jordan III, MBA, Named Chief Operating Officer at Dartmouth-HitchcockNovember 16
Patrick F. Jordan III, MBA, has been named Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) health system.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Celebrates Dedication of the Jack Byrne Center with Public Events Nov. 3-5October 26
Dartmouth-Hitchcock will celebrate the completion and dedication of its new Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care with public events Friday, Nov. 3 and Sunday, Nov. 5.
- Dr. Ruth M. Thomson Named Medical Director for the Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice CareAugust 8
Ruth M. Thomson, DO, MBA, has been named medical director for the soon-to-be-opened Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care, and director of Hospice Services in the Section of Palliative Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- De Nesnera, Moak Appointed to Continue in New Hampshire Hospital Leadership RolesAugust 8
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system has made permanent the appointments of Dr. Alexander de Nesnera and Dr. Gary S. Moak as Chief Medical Officer and Associate Medical Director, respectively, at the New Hampshire Hospital (NHH) in Concord.
- New Era Begins at Dartmouth-Hitchcock as Dr. Joanne M. Conroy Arrives as CEO and PresidentAugust 7
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system (D-H) moves into the future today, as Joanne M. Conroy, MD, begins her tenure as CEO and President of New Hampshire's only academic health system.