Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- Dr. Ruth M. Thomson Named Medical Director for the Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice CareAugust 8
Ruth M. Thomson, DO, MBA, has been named medical director for the soon-to-be-opened Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care, and director of Hospice Services in the Section of Palliative Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- De Nesnera, Moak Appointed to Continue in New Hampshire Hospital Leadership RolesAugust 8
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system has made permanent the appointments of Dr. Alexander de Nesnera and Dr. Gary S. Moak as Chief Medical Officer and Associate Medical Director, respectively, at the New Hampshire Hospital (NHH) in Concord.
- New Era Begins at Dartmouth-Hitchcock as Dr. Joanne M. Conroy Arrives as CEO and PresidentAugust 7
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system (D-H) moves into the future today, as Joanne M. Conroy, MD, begins her tenure as CEO and President of New Hampshire's only academic health system.
- CHaD Patient Family Visits Capitol Hill to Urge Congress to Safeguard Medicaid for KidsJuly 25
The Bolton family speaks on behalf of 30 million children reliant on Medicaid.
- Steven D. Leach, MD, Named Director of Norris Cotton Cancer CenterJuly 7
Physician and scientist Steven D. Leach, MD, has been selected as the new Director of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees Names Three New Board MembersJune 27
Edward Stansfield; Pamela Austin Thompson, MS, RN, CENP, FAAN; and Marc B. Wolpow were elected to three-year terms on the Board effective July 1, 2017.