Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- Former N.H. Supreme Court Chief Justice John T. Broderick to join D-HMarch 30
John T. Broderick, Jr., former chief justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court and dean of the University of New Hampshire School of Law, will join D-H as senior director for Public Affairs.
- D-H Study Proves Patients Need Fewer Opioid Painkillers After SurgeryMarch 6
Surgeons at Dartmouth-Hitchcock successfully reduced prescriptions for opioid painkillers by an average of 53 percent while still providing effective relief of their patient's pain.
- March of Dimes Grant Helps Moms, Babies in Opioid CrisisJanuary 25
Keeping mothers and babies safe in the midst of the opioid crisis in northern New England is the goal of a new online toolkit being tested in eight regional hospitals.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Physicians Named to Board of Trustees, Board of GovernorsJanuary 10
Dartmouth-Hitchcocks Board of Trustees elected a new member and appointed a new member to D-Hs Board of Governors during the Boards meeting on December 2, 2016.
- Koop Symposium Addresses Societal Stigma in Behavioral HealthBy Bonnie Barber | December 23
Stigma is one of the biggest barriers for those seeking treatment for behavioral health challenges, said experts at DHMC's 10th Annual C. Everett Koop Addiction Medicine Symposium on December 8.
- Regional initiative to improve behavioral, physical care in NH now underwayNovember 17
D-H, Cheshire Medical Center supporting project to integrate care for Medicaid population.