Stories: NewsIn This Section
- New Poll Shows NH Voter Health Care Reform Policy PreferencesJanuary 8
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health shares voter attitudes and discusses public health issues concerning early Primary voting states at Washington, D.C. event.
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Safe Antibiotic UseDecember 20
Did you know that taking an antibiotic for a viral infection won't cure the infection, keep other people from getting sick or help you or your child feel better?
- Two Grant Awards Target Children and Youth Impacted by Trauma and Parental Substance MisuseDecember 20
Two recently awarded federal grants are helping Dartmouth-Hitchcock expand support for children and families impacted by trauma and parental substance misuse.
- DHMC Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care CenterDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Becomes Northern New England's First Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Prateek MohantyDecember 20
A family vacation to New England, turned into two-month stay at DHMC for Prateek Mohanty after being diagnosed with meningitis and ventriculitis.