Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Preventing Tick-borne IllnessesBy Dr. Antonia Altomare | April 7
Deer ticks (also known as Ixodes scapularis) carry more than Lyme disease. There are at least five infections one could get if bitten by a deer tick: Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health COVID-19 Video Update, April 6April 6
Today, D-HH announced that all employees, patients, and permitted visitors are now required to wear a mask
- Living and Learning Under One Roof: Survival Tips from Dartmouth-Hitchcock HealthApril 2
Are you having trouble adjusting to your new responsibilities as a work at home professional and remote learning teacher? Don't worry, you are not alone.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.
- Making the Kitchen a ClassroomBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
With many families hunkered down at home and children learning remotely, why not turn the kitchen into a classroom.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Launches Clinical Trials for Potential COVID-19 Virus TreatmentMarch 31
As emergency departments across the country begin surging with COVID-19 patients, a behind-the-scenes group at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) is surging for science.