Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth Summit Tackles Critical Issues in Collaboration with NH TeensBy Rick Adams | March 14
Approximately 350 students from around the state are expected to participate in Day One of the summit, which will focus on the challenges teenagers face, celebrate their successes, and develop solutions to those challenges.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Conroy Named to Modern Healthcare's Inaugural Women Leaders "Luminaries" ListBy Rick Adams | February 28
Conroy Named to Modern Healthcare's Inaugural Women Leaders "Luminaries" List
- D-H Plastic Surgeon Leads 30 Medical Volunteers to VietnamBy Bonnie Barber | February 27
D-H plastic surgeon Joseph Rosen, MD, is leading 30 volunteers from D-H and hospitals and academic medical centers around the country to Vietnam for a medical and educational mission from March 1-15.
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Recognized by NH Business ReviewFebruary 14
Joanne M. Conroy, MD, CEO and President, of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health was named one of NH Business Review's 2019 Outstanding Women in Business.
- Helping Your Teen Navigate from Pediatric to Adult CareBy Dr. Lisa Plotnik | February 7
Teach your child how to transition from a pediatric to an adult health care provider.