Stories: NewsIn This Section
- D-HH Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in NHBy Newsroom | March 2
One hundred fifteen Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) physicians have been named among the best doctors in New Hampshire, according to New Hampshire Magazine's annual "Top Doctors" survey.
- D-H Doctor on Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Know Your Risk Level, and Learn How to Live a Healthy Life with FHBy Newsroom | March 1
FH is a common genetic disorder, and the gene that causes it is dominant, meaning anyone who inherits the gene will have FH.
- D-H COVID-19 Update: What You Need to Know about the Johnson & Johnson VaccineBy Newsroom | February 25
Michael S. Calderwood, MD, MPH, shares information about the efficacy of J&J's vaccine, its potential impact on the trajectory of the pandemic, and why you should feel safe and comfortable taking whichever manufacturer's vaccine becomes available to you.
- Questions about Heart Health? Join D-H's Section Chief of Cardiovascular Medicine for Our Next "Connect with the CEO"February 22
D-H Cardiovascular Medicine Section Chief Cynthia Taub, MD, MBA, FASE, will join D-HH CEO and President Joanne M. Conroy, MD, to discuss cardiovascular health and issues on the next installment of "Conversations with the CEO" Facebook series.
- COVID-19 and Cancer: D-H Doctors Discuss Vaccine Safety for Cancer Patients on "The Cure Podcast"By Newsroom | February 19
Special guest, DHMC Interim Section Chief of Medical Oncology Gary N. Schwartz, MD.
- New Hampshire CHaD Ambassador Appears on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'By Newsroom | February 18
Elliot Perry joins national show to talk about fundraising efforts for New Hanpshire and Vermont pediatric patients.