Stories: NewsIn This Section
- HOBSCOTCH: A Telehealth Solution for Cognitive Challenges in EpilepsyBy Elaine T. Kiriakopoulos, MD, MSc | July 12
HOBSCOTCH (Home Based Self-Management and Cognitive Training Changes Lives) is a telehealth behavioral program that targets memory and thinking problems in people living with epilepsy.
- Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19: Safeguarding our SeniorsJuly 12
"Heads Up: Coping through COVID-19" webinar series provides strategies and tips for juggling responsibilities and maintaining health and wellness during this challenging time. This webinar focuses on keeping our seniors safe.
- Behind the MaskJuly 12
To help with patients about COVID-19 concerns as they come back for appointments, D-HH has launched a new video series, "Behind the Mask." This series shows the look and feel when visiting a D-HH location.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Shares COVID-19 Recovery Efforts Through Virtual Community Webinar SeriesBy Audra Burns | July 2
To help address community concerns about COVID-19, D-HH is launching a four-part webinar series on Wednesday, July 8, at noon EST
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of Medicine Elevate Dermatology and Emergency Medicine to Full Academic DepartmentsJuly 2
Having demonstrated capacity to scale and deliver excellent academic experiences, the new departments are set to gain advantages in teaching, research, professional recruitments and patient care.
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 30
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.