Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Awarded 2020 Global Candidate Experience AwarBy Newsroom | November 30
The Talent Acquisition team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been recognized for their excellence in candidate experience
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nurses Honored at 2020 Excellence in Nursing AwardBy Newsroom | November 24
Julie Percy, RN-BC, Care Coordinator at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Concord Primary Care, and Sharry Keller, RN, CHPN, Palliative Care Nurse Clinician with the D-H Palliative Medicine Team
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Joins Top U.S. Health Systems to Encourage Everyone to #MaskUpBy Newsroom | November 23
National collaboration follows D-HH's regional launch of "Stay Strong. Masks On." campaign encouraging mask-wearing
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Chief Pharmacy Officer Welcomed into the Carol Emmott Fellowship Class of 2021By Newsroom | November 19
The Carol Emmott Fellowship is a signature program of The Carol Emmott Foundation, established in 2016, to address the underrepresentation of women in the highest levels of healthcare leadership and governance.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Welcomes Endocrine Surgeon Maria Bates, MDBy Newsroom | November 19
Bates operates on and treats benign and malignant conditions of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Seeks Developer for Affordable Rental Housing ProjectBy Newsroom | November 18
A recent RFP issued will target developer for up to 400 units of housing to accommodate expansion in workforce as construction of new Patient Pavilion continues on schedule.