Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Creating Brighter Life Paths for Young Adults with AutismDecember 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been working to achieve successful employment for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder through its Individual Placement and Support for People with Autism Spectrum Disorders Program.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Connecting Caregivers to Each OtherNovember 17
A diverse team of specialists from Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock are working with current and former serious illness caregivers in the region to design a novel, person-centered peer-to-peer support community.
- D-H's Dr. Kari Rosenkranz Nominated for National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year AwardOctober 28
Dartmouth-Hitchcock surgical oncologist Kari Rosenkranz, MD, is one of six finalists announced this week for the 2019 National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year® Award
- Emotional Eating: Many of Us Do It. What Can We Do About It?October 8
The key to managing emotional eating is incorporating mindfulness, or awareness, into eating.
- Treating AFibOctober 8
A newer treatment called Cryoblation for an irregular heartbeat-atrial fibrillation (AFib)-helped helped Loriann Agan get back to having a normal, healthy life.