Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Funds Dartmouth-Hitchcock to Expand Telehealth across Northern New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 19
Access to holistic, specialty care for Crohn's disease to increase
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Project ECHO Delivers COVID-19 Information across New EnglandBy Audra Burns | May 13
When COVID-19 forced educators around the world to embrace new technology and course delivery methods, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Project ECHO team was ready to go.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Video Update, May 7By Audra Burns | May 7
Richard Rothstein, MD, Chair of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Participates in COVID-19 Treatment ResearchBy Audra Burns | May 6
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is evaluating the use of plasma rich in antibodies as a COVID-19 treatment.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Resumes Time-Sensitive, Urgent Procedures and AppointmentsBy Audra Burns | May 4
Health system laying important groundwork to begin process of recovery for benefit of patients
- Base Camp COVID: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO and President Tours COVID-19 UnitBy Audra Burns | May 1
Joanne Conroy, MD, Visits the Medical Intensive Care Unit at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center